Friday Night Ceili
Saturday Sept 28
11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
11:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
"Cead Mile Failte! (Welcome)
Make sure you mark your calendar for this year's Louisville Irish Fest.
Traditional Food, Unique Gifts, Children’s Events, Irish Dancing, Libations and Music from the Emerald Isle.
Check back often for information on the bands, food and entertainment.
And while you're at it, be sure to friend us on Facebook!
Take a trip to the old country and reconnect with your roots. Winners will receive a trip for 2 to Ireland (between October 15, 2013 and April 4, 2014). Trip Package can include airfare, car rental and Bed & Breakfast vouchers for 7 days. Click here for more information.
Weekend Prices (per day)
- Adults: $8
- Children (ages 6-12): $5
- Children (Under 6): FREE
- Seniors (65+): $5
Friday Night Ceili Prices
- Adults and Children (12 and up): $5
- Children 12 and under are free.
NO COOLERS & NO PETS
- Active Military: FREE admission with ID Card (Immediate family also free)
- With Food Item Donation: $1 off
- There will be $1 off coupons available at area businesses. Check back in early September for a list.
- Louisville Zoo members can receive a $1 off discount by showing their Zoo membership card. (This discount applies to all family members.)
- Any University/College Student, Faculty, or Staff gets a $1.00 off (must present school I.D.)
Click here for a map of the area.
The Louisville Irish Fest is held at Bellarmine University in Louisville.
Click here for directions through MapQuest.
1921 Bishop Ln,
Louisville, KY, 40218
Mention the Irish Fest and receive a special discount.